In the “Richest Man of Babylon”, Algamish rebuked Arkad for giving Azmur the brickmaker his first twelve-month savings to invest in rare jewelry. The reason Algamish gave was plausible. If Arkad can’t go to the breadmaker for astrology, why go to a brickmaker about jewelry investment? What does a brickmaker know about the smith?
Truth is, we are all in one way or the other like Arkad with our investment. We invest in the wrong goods and trade with the wrong people. To make a good investment choice, you have to learn about it and follow people and companies who have been in the game for a while. You can do this by reading through uk.collected.reviews, and you will most likely find companies, like fidelity ISA that is proven and reliable for investment decisions.
To help you make better decisions, here are the 5 reasons why you only invest with proven and reliable companies.
1. Returns on Investment: Frankly, this is the fundamental reason to invest in reliable companies. It is, in fact, the driving force behind investment decisions. Companies that are proven and reliable will always ensure your returns on investment. Investing in stocks and bonds will keep your investment earnings positive and appreciate your capitalization. It is more rewarding with stocks and bonds than with traditional savings.
2. You can Make Decisions: Buying shares from a company, proven or not, often gives you a right to influence certain management decisions. Now imagine investing in shares from a company with goodwill, renowned for its reliability. You not only become a shareholder, but also an integral part of the company’s decision-making process. This is not to forget that you have the bragging rights.
3. Prompt Dividends: Dividend is what shareholders receive as profits on investment periodically. There are unsavory stories about companies and late dividends. It is even a part and parcel of certain organizations to not distribute dividends to shareholders as at when due. But this is not always the case with reliable companies. The function of reliability is that the company is trusted to do and distribute what is needed as at when due.
4. Trusting Management Decisions: Of course, you want to put your money where your trust lives. Not in companies ridden with poor management decisions and bankruptcy. Trust is important with money and reliable companies with vast experience always will ensure your trust is as good as gold.
5. Corporate Responsibility: It is smart and advisable to invest in companies that have demonstrated a certain level of corporate responsibility. And usually, proven and reliable companies are on this track. This responsibility includes the company’s engagement with the community, the way it does its business, its business culture, and more.
Being money-smart is knowing where to put your money. In finance, it is called financial discipline. Although every investment decision comes with risks, reliable companies are sure risk-mitigating and are more trusted for prompt dividends than unreliable ones.