Excellent morning from Maine the place sunshine is climbing and it truly is heading to be a good summertime working day to start a extended weekend. I’ll be mowing just before placing up a water bounce residence for my young children to participate in in. The bounce home is 1 of the very best “pandemic buys” we created in the spring of 2020. My little ones appreciate it and I do far too. I hope that you have a little something fun to do this weekend!
This 7 days I wrapped up my Instructing History With Technological innovation training course. I’m not hosting any far more courses right up until the fall, but will be internet hosting a sequence of personal webinars more than the upcoming six months. You can understand a lot more about people webinars listed here.
These ended up the week’s most well-known posts:
1. Flipgrid is Dead!
2. Equipment for Asynchronously Amassing Stories
3. 10 Excellent Templates for Science, Social Research, and Language Arts Pursuits
4. Transforming the Regular Finding out Natural environment with BookWidgets
5. 25 Tips for Whiteboard Videos
6. Enroll in Tract’s Free of charge Digital Summer Creator Camp
7. Short Classes About American Independence Day
Starting off this week I’m web hosting a sequence of 7 Useful Ed Tech webinars. You can sign-up for one particular or all seven of them. Study about them here or abide by the hyperlinks below to register.
- The Simple Ed Tech E-newsletter comes out each individual Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It functions my beloved idea of the 7 days and the week’s most well-liked posts from Free Technologies for Instructors.
- My YouTube channel has extra than 41,000 subscribers observing my brief tutorial films on a vast array of educational technologies equipment.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen yrs.
- The Totally free Technological innovation for Instructors Facebook web page features new and outdated posts from this web site during the 7 days.
- If you are curious about my daily life exterior of training, you can adhere to me on Instagram or Strava.
This put up at first appeared on FreeTech4Instructors.com. If you see it somewhere else, it has been used without permission. Websites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) do the job consist of Icons Each day and Day by day Dose. Highlighted image captured by Richard Byrne.