Copyright in the context of school configurations is a subject that is whole of nuances that can make it bewildering for quite a few academics and students. For example, some persons believe that employing a picture, textual content, movie, or audio in a university automatically helps make it a Good Use. It doesn’t (at minimum in the United States).
Misunderstandings about items like Good Use are quite popular. Which is why I’m usually content to answer inquiries about copyright as it pertains to college settings and give means to enable teachers improved have an understanding of and educate copyright classes to students. To that conclude, here are some sources that you can use and share with your colleagues and college students to enable them greater fully grasp copyright, Innovative Commons, and Good Use.
- Webinar Recording – Copyright & Resourceful Commons for K-12
- Lessons from the $9.2 million copyright judgment against Houston ISD
- Crash Course Intellectual Assets
- Measuring Reasonable Use: The 4 Components
- Seven Free of charge Resources for Encouraging College students Cite Their Operate
- Copyright & Creativity – Lesson Strategies for Elementary College
- Prevalent Perception Schooling – Copyright Lesson Designs for Middle College
- The Discussion Over Downloading New music – Lesson Approach for High School
- C-Span Classroom – The Purpose of Congress in Tunes Licensing
- US Copyright Workplace statements on Honest Use
- Stanford University Libraries’ Copyright and Reasonable Use Charts
- Kathy Schrock’s Respect for Mental Residence
- How Not to Cite an Picture
July and August Webinars!
Sign-up for a single or all seven of them right below.
- How to Make and Sell Your Own Digital Merchandise
- Video clip Assignments for Almost Every Classroom
- Classroom Podcasting 101
- Diy App Generation for the Rest of Us
- Lookup Methods Learners Require to Know
- To Geography & Outside of With Google Earth & Maps
- Get Organized With Google Classroom, Calendar, and Preserve